In 1988, De Palm Tours developed De Palm Island, which served as a recreational and entertainment center for individuals as well as groups. Today, De Palm Island serves as an all-inclusive destination catering to all types of tourism. From couples looking for a week escape to a family looking for an all day fun activity!
We are looking to recruit an observant lifeguard to ensure the safety of our visitors. As the Lifeguard at De Palm Island, you will explain safety rules to guests, warn them about unsafe situations, and enforce policies.
In this position you will provide snorkeling lessons, guides tours and provides general information of our services to our clients in a friendly and professional manner while maintaining safety of the guests in the first place.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Minimum M.A.V.O. or equivalent
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong swimming skills
- Team player
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Good physical condition is a must
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience in Tourism and Hospitality sector is a plus
- First Aid certifications is a plus
- Public speaking skills is a plus