De Palm Tours is your one-stop shop to fun and adventure! We offer a wide selection of tours and activities suitable for all ages and stages. From mellow cruising to wet 'n wild action, and cool comfort to rugged off-road exploration. Founded as a tour and transfer company in 1960, De Palm has gained trust and won the hearts of many Aruba visitors; first-timers and repeaters. The organization grew from six employees to today's volume of over 300 staff members, all committed to providing visitors with a convenient, hassle-free, one-stop portal to a wide variety of vacation experiences on Aruba.
We are looking are looking for someone who provides immediate assistance and problem resolution, whenever possible. As a Helpdesk Technician you will use your knowledge and resources to diagnose and resolve ongoing issues. See the responsibilities and required qualifications listed below.
This position provides technical support and assistance, whether on the phone, in person, or remotely, related to computer systems, hardware, and software. Respond to customer queries to provide technical assistance.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in IT helpdesk or IT support
- Working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 email and office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Server
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and organized
- “Get things done” mentality
- Ability to quickly learn new things
- Strong Networking knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server
- VOIP Telephony systems – Preferably Mitel
- Surveillance and access control
Help Desk Job Duties
- Answering incoming helpdesk queries via Helpdesk software, email, or phone
- Perform basic help desk troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Monitor, diagnose and repair system errors and other issues
- Providing technical assistance to end users
- Training other staff members in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals and procedures
- Installing and upgrading software and hardware
- Assist in ongoing improvement projects