With more than 25 years of experience, the De Palm Tours’ Destination Management Services, the DMS division, supports corporate clients by designing and executing unique and unforgettable group programs and events.
De Palm is seeking a high-performing professional to lead our dynamic and growing DMS team. In this role, you as a leader, will play a strategic sales, creative and operational role, seeking opportunities to deliver world-class, memorable event experiences to corporate clients – exceeding their expectations and positioning De Palm as the fiercely creative leader in the destination management industry.
This position is responsible for leading the Destination Management Services division and for the oversight and complete handling of incentive group accounts from site inspections to program execution, supervision and final billing including collecting payments.
- A stable working environment
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- Strong company infrastructure to support most areas of execution of program
Keys to success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in incentive travel or tourism
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Exceptional time management, analytical and organization skills
- Strong sales skills
- Able to speak and write in English proficiently
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Strong financial management knowledge
- Flexible in working hours and days including holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the full scope of DMC service