Internal Audit Manager
Join De Palm Tours - Unleash Fun and Adventure in Your Internal Audit Career!
Are you an internal audit manager seeking a refreshing change from traditional industries like banking, insurance, or accounting firms? De Palm Tours offers a unique opportunity to bring your expertise to the exciting world of adventure tourism. Ditch the suit and tie, step out of the stuffy environment, and dive into operational internal audit in a company that sells fun and unforgettable experiences!
De Palm Tours has been Aruba's go-to destination for tours and activities since 1960. With over 300 dedicated staff members, we have earned the trust and love of first-time visitors and repeat clients alike. Our mission is to provide a hassle-free, one-stop portal for a wide variety of vacation experiences on Aruba.
We are looking for a talented Internal Audit Manager to provide independent, objective audit assurance and consulting services, helping our organization achieve its objectives through a systematic, disciplined approach to risk management, control, and governance processes.
As our Internal Audit Manager, you will conduct financial, operational, and compliance audits across our various business units and operating companies. You will also have the unique opportunity to collaborate with the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board, reporting on audit plans, outcomes, and other essential information.
This role grants direct access to the CEO and Supervisory Board for matters requiring immediate attention.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent; CPA, CIA or similar certification or actively working towards a certification
• Minimum 4 years of financial or internal audit experience in a public accounting or a corporate setting, including planning, execution, and documentation of audits in line with professional standards, policies, and procedures
• Experience managing junior level auditors is preferred
• Strong understanding of financial statements and related auditing techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and experience with data extraction (e.g., SQL or other tools) and analysis
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to build positive relationships and trust
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player, flexible, and positive attitude
• Ability to communicate with senior-level executives and Supervisory Board
• Able to work independently
Embrace a refreshing change in your internal audit career by joining De Palm Tours, where you can combine your passion for audit with the thrill of adventure tourism. Apply now and become a part of our fun and dynamic team!
- Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager
Loading application form